Saturday, July 02, 2005

I have to write !!

In the name of Allah I am starting the first post in my own special Blog. First of all, I guess that those few people who visted my blog may wonder why I am taking too long time to start writting here !! Infact , I am always asking my self the same question ...Why Ambitious?! ... is it that hard?! .... you have many things to say and many thoughts to be expressed .... share it with others ... learn from people .. do not be insaulted with your books as if you were an A student !! Here you go my inner soul , I am finaaaly writting ,but writting about what ?? ... oh God what a hard question I am , again, lost in thoughts and words too!! Before I sat on my desk in front of my computer, I have decided to write a very formal essay about any thing ...yes anything it doen't matter what the subject is.... the most important thing is to write an essay !! Indeed, after 9 hours I will be writting the Language proficiency index test .... LPI .... "i..i..i" !! It is not the first time for me to write this stupid exam, it is the twelfth !! In order to continue as a second year student in any major in such a horrible university like UBC , I should pass that LPI exam with a 5 out of 6 mark !! I have been trying and trying to pass it for a year and a half but without any achivment except waisting money !! This time is different, it is the last chance , if I get a mark of four as usual , I will kiss UBC and beautiful Vancouver good bey for ever :( Thus I decided to write a formal essay as a kind of training , but I failed ; and thus I am writting here in English , but I will also fail !! Another fact about my self is my love to Arabic language, the language of our parents and grand parents and grand parents square !!! People who knows me very well knows how I hate to write in English when I do not have to , i.e. for Audience who understand Arabic. So expect to see this blog full of Arabic letters , after I move invoulntarly from this university soon !! Also expect to see unexpectable styles of writting from time to time as I enjoy writting , but not under high presure like in the LPI test !! Finnaly , for whoever bothered him or her self reading my unorganized thoughts , thank you so much , do not hestate to mention any thing wrong you see in my posts including those grammar errors as I am still not a native speaker yet , and keep visitng us ...we offer Arabic coffe with dates daily for twenty four hours ^_^ Sincerly, Ambitious

3 Comments:

At 3/15/2010 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

 
At 6/06/2016 06:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, nike air max, prada outlet, air max, nike free, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, replica watches, louis vuitton, ugg boots, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, replica watches, michael kors, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike free, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, gucci outlet, christian louboutin outlet, air jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp, burberry

 
At 6/06/2016 06:28:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

timberland, ugg boots, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, burberry, true religion jeans, lululemon, coach outlet, north face, air force, nike air max, sac guess, hollister, michael kors, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, mulberry, new balance pas cher, ray ban pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, replica handbags, nike free run uk, north face, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, coach outlet, burberry outlet online, hermes, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, nike roshe, nike air max, tn pas cher, nike air max, michael kors, ugg boots, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, hogan, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home