Thursday, July 07, 2005

My second major !!

Well, who ever bothered him or her self reading my profile would notice that my Major is computer Engineering. The fact that many people do not know about me is my second , unofficial , major which is cooooooking !! Indeed, I have many successful expermients in the kitchen that made me the best bad chief ever .... Cheif Ambitious !!
Despite all the pain I had while eating my unsuccessful meals , I am going to cook and cook and cook until the last day in my life " do not take it wrong ...I meant the last day of my life in Vancouver this summer " !!
As I am going to leave this city for a long vacation that may last forever if I didn't pass the LPI , and as my rommate is going in a vacation too , I have to either cook every thing in the kitchen or throw it away. Nevertheless, If I choose the second option , my grandma would throw me after those food if she were to be alive !!
So I am glad to announce officialy that July is CoooKing month !!

I will try to cook something new every day , If I cooked something good , I would post its picture and how to cook it . Otherwise , asumme that I was sick so I didn't post any thing !!

Any good meals recommendations would be more than welcomed !!

With best wishes for your stomach

Chief Ambitious

5 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

Chief Ambitious
LOL !
احس باللي تقوله .. لاني مريت بتجربتي في بريطانيا و تركيا :))
الوضع ساعات يصير مأساة بالمطبخ ، خاصة بالنسبة لنا كعزوبية

 
At 7/07/2005 02:49:00 PM, Blogger esTeKaNa said...

Chief Ambitious
أنا فخورة فيك:)
يكفيك شرف المحاوله:pP~
وماشاء الله غير المحاوله في اصرار بالموضوع
اطبخ يعني اطبخ:)
لووووووول
الله يرحم الحجيه ما شفاتك
طلبي صور الاكلات الناجحه والفاشله
:)

 
At 7/08/2005 03:34:00 AM, Blogger tamotest said...

بصراحة:ـ
ماشاء الله شكلك هم عانيت وايد ومعدتك تعودت على استقبال كل ماهو غريب وجديد وفريد من نوعه!!ـ

استكانة :ـ
احم احم لاداعي
يعني الواحد لازم يكون عنده طموح بهالدنيا ...باجر لاقدر الله مافلحنا بهالندسة نفلح بشي ثاني ..نستفيد شي من الغربة

وبالنسبة للاكلات الفاشلة فانا كل ما اسمع هالكلمة اتذكر الاكلة الي سميتها
" مكرونة سوبريم بصلصة البطاط "

قريبا استرجع ذكريات الماضي واحط صورتهابس احتمال عقبها اصوم اسبوع على ماتتعدل نفسيتي !!ـ

 
At 6/06/2016 06:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, nike air max, prada outlet, air max, nike free, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, replica watches, louis vuitton, ugg boots, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, replica watches, michael kors, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike free, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, gucci outlet, christian louboutin outlet, air jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp, burberry

 
At 6/06/2016 06:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

timberland, ugg boots, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, burberry, true religion jeans, lululemon, coach outlet, north face, air force, nike air max, sac guess, hollister, michael kors, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, mulberry, new balance pas cher, ray ban pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, replica handbags, nike free run uk, north face, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, coach outlet, burberry outlet online, hermes, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, nike roshe, nike air max, tn pas cher, nike air max, michael kors, ugg boots, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, hogan, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home